Here are some steps you can take to help teach skills or techniques to your players:
1. State how the game is played and what skills or techniques are being practiced.
2. Demonstrate how the game is played, include an explanation of the rules.
3. Have the players play the game. Don't worry too much if they don't play the game as you described.
4. Evaluate how the players are adapting to the game and make adjustments.
5. Make the game fun.
6. Recognize effort, progress, and improvement.
The attachments below are U10 games.
You can click on the View link to view the files online. You can also download the files for your use with your team